TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We ship Internationally to all countries worldwide. Free shipping applies on all orders.
APPROX. DELIVERY TIMES
Europe 30 business days
United States 35 business days
Asia 40 business days
Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during public holidays and busy periods. Note that delays may occur as a result of pending payment authorizations. Please be informed that in some cases your local customs office may require additional documents and time to have your package cleared. During such instances, the estimated delivery time may be affected.
IMPORT TAXES & FEES
Please be advised that import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once the parcel arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the customs office of the regarding destination.
Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by The Billionaire Shop. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
In some occasions packages may be delayed due to custom clearance.
If you’d like to cancel your order or make any adjustments it is important that you contact us as soon as possible so that we don’t pack and ship the order.
Type ‘CANCELLATION’ or ‘ORDER CHANGE’ along with your order number in the subject field on the email and we will look into the matter.
If an order is cancelled before it has been sent out we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10 EURO.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
You can return an item within 14 days at your own expense. The item have to be un-used and in new condition. Both the returned item AND the packageing has to be in un-used as new condition, if the package is damaged we will charge a fee of at least 20% of the value of the merchandise or 25 EURO.
We will either exchange the returning item(s) and send it to you freight-free or refund your money.
We do not refund shipping costs.
If you place an order and refuse the package when it arrives, you will not get a full refund for your order. You will be charged with the costs of the shipping fees, and also with an additional penalty fee of 10% of the orders value or at least 25 EURO.
NOTE: The process of refunds & exchanges can take up to 30 days.
- (i) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any Competition, for any reason, before the designated closing date. In these circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to transfer the Entrants’ Ticket(s) into another Competition for which the ticket price is at least the same or more than the original price paid. Or to make a refund. The Promoter also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date on any Competition.
- (ii) If the Winner choose to take the car, that the Promoter does not already own, an order will be placed by the Promoter. Please note that if the Winner decides to do this, delivery may take up to 12 months and beyond. The car will be ordered in basic specification. Bespoke options and upgrades can be added at the prize Winners’ request but must be paid for in advance. The winner can choose the car in Left or Right Hand Drive (subject to manufacturer availability and terms and conditions).
- (iii) The Promoter will attempt to contact Competition Winners using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of purchase (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. If for any reason we are unable to contact a Competition Winner within 3 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of a Competition, the Competition Winner will forfeit the right to answer the winning question, and it will be awarded to the Entrant that is drawn next. For the avoidance of doubt once the prize has been forfeited the original Competition Winner will have no further claims against the Promoter. It is the responsibility of all Competition Entrants to ensure and check in their account that the contact details provided to us and held securely in our database are correct and up to date. The Promoter will not be liable for any losses arising as a result of incorrect details being held in its database, howsoever arising. All Competition Entrants are automatically entered onto the Promoter’s database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as for any future promotions or Competitions offered by the Promoter.
- (iv) Winner’s Details: The Winner may also be required to send a copy of their passport to the Promoter to confirm their identity, age and also to prove that if the purchase was made by credit card that the card was legally theirs or that they had authorisation to use it, before any prize will be paid or delivered. The Winner may also be required to provide photographs and or pose for photographs and video use in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter.. Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter, the Winner will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
- (v) If we don´t sell all 50 000 (fifty thousand) tickets there will be a cash payment of 70% of total sales from the competition to the winner.
- (i) The car has not yet been bought. An order will be placed by the Promoter after the competition is finished. Please note that delivery may take up to 12 months and beyond and that the car will be ordered in basic specification.
- The car whether left or right hand drive will be ordered in [X] from [X]. Bespoke options and upgrades can be added at the prize Winners’ request but must be paid for in advance. The winner can choose the car in Left or Right Hand Drive (subject to manufacturer availability and terms and conditions).
- (iii) In all other countries the prize will be shipped (net of all taxes) to the nearest port and any applicable import duties/taxes/registration costs due in the destination country will be the responsibility of the prize Winner. It is the winner’s responsibility to check your countries car registration regulations and to take the cash alternative if appropriate.
- (v) Supercar Competition Cash Alternative: Should the Competition Winner not wish to take delivery of the car, the Cash Alternative can be claimed. The Cash Alternative is 80% of the excl. VAT MSRP.
- Electronic Communications: No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.